Saturday, April 30, 2011

What's Next?

Well, since my last post, these paintings have found a bunch of new homes and have  been featured in exhibitions in differant areas of Philly.
It looks as if I will not be focusing my creative energy on stretched canvas wall paintings in favor of more useful and repurposed artworks.  I have made 7 masks over the past two weeks using scraps from my studio. I enjoy playing with symmetry as it relates to the human face. 
The Artists Of The Awakening will be painters and shaman @ the festivalforhumanity.com.  An incredible line up is only barely dwarfed by all of the art collectives converging to paint a hundred something sq ft fence surrounding the event. 
The Twisted Arts Fest Prep Is in full swing and be sure to check back for more information about that craziness.  DJ Psyhco Steve and Hector, as well as, IT IS INC will be joining us to rock socks.
More information coming soon... here is my last known painting on canvas
Watch the entire cosmic process of the painting above @ youtube.com/painterbry
-many blessings PAINTERBRY

1 comment:

  1. Sold this painting yesterday! Thanks for all of the Love!

    ReplyDelete